Tuesday, 14 December 2021
Esplanade Recital Studio, 5pm & 8pm
1hr 15 mins (No Intermission)
Admission for ages 5 and above
The Philharmonic Orchestra
*Concessions for children (aged 7 – 12 years) and students (aged 13 years & above): $15
A musical carnival of animals comes to town before Christmas, as The Philharmonic Orchestra brings to you Poulenc’s The Story of Babar the Elephant, and Prokofiev’s Peter and the Wolf.
Lin Juan, Conductor
Liong Kit Yeng, Mandarin Narrator
Jasmine Blundell, English Narrator
Francis Poulenc – The Story of Babar the Elephant
Sergei Prokofiev – Peter and the Wolf
Pre-Event Testing (PET) is not required for this concert.
- There will be strictly no admission for children aged 4 and below, even with a ticket.
- Individuals aged 5 and above are required to purchase a ticket for admission. Please bring along proof of child’s age, such as a student concession pass, as random checks may be conducted at the venue.
- Patrons who are not vaccinated will have to produce their concert ticket at the entrance of Esplanade mall as proof for admission.
- Tickets can only be purchased in singles or in pairs. Patrons in groups of 3 or more will be separated due to the seating arrangement.
- There will be no admission/ refunds for patrons holding the wrong type of tickets.
- Strictly no changing of seats will be allowed.
- Tickets sold are non-refundable except for concert cancellation.
- To ensure sufficient time for admission and safe distancing, please arrive at the venue at least 20 minutes before the start of the concert.
A contributing editor at TBP.